Detailed Code of Conduct: https://static.mlh.io/docs/mlh-code-of-conduct.pdf
- Join Slack Channel (mandatory)!: no later than Friday 25.09.2020 6pm CEST
- Hacking start: Friday 9.10.2020 6pm CEST
- Hacking stop: Sunday 11.10.2020 6pm CEST
- Submission Deadline: Sunday 11.10.2020 6pm CEST
- Winner Announcement: Friday 16.10.2020 9pm CEST
- To provide the best experience we decided on using slack as our main communication channel and highly recommend joining it to not miss out on relevent news and announcements regarding our hackathon
Submission Rights & Display:
- The winners' names will be published on our website and will receive a certificate of winning.
- Your published code will be shared with the sponsor that proposed the specific challenge. The sponsor will be allowed to review the code.
Prizes & Winner Selection:
- 2000€ in cash + a 3 months - individual mentorship with Dragos Nedelcu (Software Engineer @Mr. Spex)
- 1500€ in cash
- 1000€ in cash
Our jury consists of our mentors which will assess each submission based on the given judging criteria and will choose their top 3 submission overall.
Note: By participating in our Hackathon you consent that we collect and might use your name and mail adress for our own marketing purposes and allow to share them with our sponsors. Sponsors might approach you with interesting job opportunities. You can withdraw your consent anytime by writing us an email (email@example.com). None of your data is shared with anyone else than our sponsors and not used in any diffrent way than explained above.
If you have any question regarding the rules send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).